The JTAG Starter Kit includes everything you need to get up and running with JTAG quickly and easily.
Software Feature Highlights
- Topology wizard with chain auto-detection makes it easy to set up a project.
- Interactive, real-time visual control and observation of all boundary-scan controllable input and output signals.
- Two scripting modules—advanced and basic—provide powerful, automated access to boundary-scan signals.
- A variety of tools, including infrastructure and TCK rate test, opcode discovery, JTAG protocol command module, and more.
- Portable USB 2.0 JTAG controller.
- Selectable interface voltage of 3.3V, 2.5V, or 1.8V.
- Configurable TCK rate up to 30 Mhz.
- Includes USB 2.0 cable and TAP cables.
- Speed up hardware development on products with BGA and fine-pitch components that are not accessible with external probes.
- Modular JTAG toolkit makes boundary-scan test easy for any experience level.
- Free up engineering resources by eliminating the need to write functional tests.
- Reduce debug and troubleshooting time using a single, integrated toolkit.
For pricing and delivery, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to [email protected].
Read the JTAG Starter Kit press release…
Visit the JTAG Starter Kit product page…
Download the JTAG Starter Kit datasheet…
ScanExpress Software CD v8.1 Available
ScanExpress CD version 8.1 is now available for download from the Corelis download site (maintenance contract required). Improvements in this update include:
- New ScanExpress Debugger visual elements, including a scan chain topology viewer and component display windows along with a new docking window interface.
- A new ScanExpress Debugger opcode discovery module assists in detecting undocumented boundary-scan instructions.
- ScanExpress TPG user interface improvements and ScanExpress JET in-system-programming speed enhancements for all supported CPUs.
- Many more enhancements, improvements, and fixes across the ScanExpress suite of tools…
View our ScanExpress Debugger interface introduction video
Current Corelis customers with a valid maintenance contract can access the new version 8.1 CD through the Corelis download site. To inquire about a maintenance package or to obtain a full list of improvements, please contact the Corelis sales team at (562) 926-6727; or, send an email to [email protected].
Read the ScanExpress CD v8.1 press release…
2015 Training Class Schedule
Our last training class of 2014 is in progress, but don't worry—the 2015 boundary-scan training schedule is now available! Reserve your seat today—all training classes are offered at Corelis' facility in Cerritos, California at no charge.
2015 Training Schedule:
January 13, 14, 15
February 10, 11, 12
March 10, 11, 12
April 21, 22, 23
May 19, 20, 21
June 16, 17, 18
July 14, 15, 16
August 18, 19, 20
September 15, 16, 17
October 20, 21, 22
November 17, 18, 19
Read more about Corelis boundary-scan training…
In this issue
Corelis offers FREE monthly Training Classes for customers or anyone else that is interested in learning about boundary-scan and our products.
View the current training class schedule.
Product Discussion Forum
Join the online Corelis Product Discussion Forums for tips, tutorials, and discussions to help you get the most out of Corelis tools.
Free DFT Analysis
Corelis is offering first time users a FREE, step-by-step boundary-scan Design For Testability (DFT) analysis of your design.
Sign up for a FREE DFT Analysis.
Corelis ScanExpress tools can use Teradyne Di-Series hardware to run boundary-scan tests.
Visit the Teradyne Partner web page.
The latest ScanExpress programs include a Help > Check for Updates command to automatically check for available software updates on the web.
Visit the Corelis download site to obtain the latest updates.
(Maintenance contract required)